The RED-12A is fitted with specifically designed HH Kevlar reinforced HH drivers which combined with the Icepower output section give you a performance which easily exceeds that of heavier and more expensive systems. The RED-12A is a truly flexible enclosure that can be pole mounted, floor standing, suspended or used in kickback monitor position to give a truly versatile system. From the outset the RED-12A was designed to offer unbeatable price vs. performance.
The new HH RED enclosures- a truly modern sound designed to give you the best audio performance in a wide variety of applications from recorded playback to live music, front of house or monitor. It's your choice. HH RED - make your mix come alive!
The HH Electronics Red 12A Active Speaker is compact, lightweight and easy to set up. Offering pure class PA System solutions at an affordable price.
- System Type ICE POWER Class D amplifier with switch mode supply, comprehensive protection and clip limiting
- Sensitivity (1W@1m) 96dB (1W@1m)
- Frequency Response 70-20,000Hz
- Max SPL (calc) 119dB @ 1m
- Woofer HH HC-436E woofer. 2" diameter voice coil, 40oz magnet. Kevlar reinforced cone
- HF Driver HH GS-506N 1" exit compression driver with Titanium diaphragm and Neodymium magnet
- Cabinet e) Can be used in a horizontal monitor position
- Finish Black plastic
- Grille Heavy Duty Steel grille with recessed logo
- Handles 3 Heavy duty handles, one top, one on either side.
- Pole mount fitting 35mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD) (mm) 578 x 379 x 310
- Weight 11.5
- Packed Volume 635 x 430 x 350 mm
- Feet Yes
- Connections Combi balanced XLR/Jack Twin Input Mixer with Level Controls, Aux Input Mini Jack
- Xover Freq 3.2kHz
- Xover Type/Slope 18dB/Octave
- Cabinet material ABS
- Fly Points 4 x M8
- Power 800W (400w RMS)