Handmade by master luthiers in the Japanese workshop each Japanese L-Series features hand-selected solid Rosewood back and sides and a premium Engelmann Spruce top. A 5-ply (mahogany/paduak/rosewood /paduak/mahogany) neck is used for a more even tone and greater re-enforcement for the neck, and Yamaha’s exclusive ‘Square Frame Side Bracing’ is utilized for enhanced volume and low frequency response. LLX26 also features the System 60 ART pickup/preamp combination which uses custom-designed, push-push pots to offer stage-friendly ergonomics but be hidden away and not detract from the traditional looks of the L-Series when not in use. The ART pickup system is purpose designed to offer the most natural, dynamic and expressive electro-acoustic sound on the market.
• 3-way A.R.T. Pickup System (with System 60 Pre-Amp)
• Jumbo Body and Vintage Look
• Solid Engelman Spruce Top treated with A.R.E.
• Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
• Mahogany, Padauk and Rosewood 5ply Neck